Compact Robotic CNC Machine Loading System
REXIO® MINI is a compact system ideally suited for short production runs.
The ease and speed of retooling the device is its main advantage.
No need for anchoring and a lightweight construction are what REXIO® MINI is appreciated for, allowing the device to be transferred from one machine to another in matter of minutes.
Despite its light weight, the robot has a payload capacity of up to 7 kg.
REXIO® MINI can be used for both lathe and milling machines.
Accessible pricing guarantees rapid return on investment.
REXIO® MINI FEATURES
|Pallet dimensions||600 x 600 mm|
|Robot payload capacity||7 kg|
|Compatible robots||Fanuc, Kawasaki|
|Overall dimensions||1160 x 1000 x 2030 mm|
|Device weight||270 kg|
|Robot weight||36 kg|
600 x 600 mm
|Robot payload capacity
1160 x 1000 x 2030 mm
- Kawasaki or Fanuc robot, 7 kg payload capacity and 0.9 m range with operating space limit
- safety scanner
- workpiece blow-off station
- two grippers and blow-off nozzle
- EC declaration of incorporation, operation and maintenance manual
- remote deployment support
- custom robot griping jaws
- dipping station
- workpiece re-grip station
- 3-colour signal light column
- workpiece deburring station with flexibility adjustment
- workpiece separator